A questionnaire to assess and develop team effectiveness
Teamable is a leading edge tool for assessing and developing team effectiveness. It enables you to identify the roles that members of your teams prefer to play and, in turn, tells you how balanced teams are in terms of the roles required for effective teamworking.
Uniquely, Teamable also tells you about each team member's role flexibility - ie how flexible people are around their preferred team roles and the extent to which they can cover roles outside their scope of their natural style.
Key features and benefits
- Assesses team role preferences accurately and consistently
- Provides a measure of role flexibility
- Helps teams to achieve balance and to improve effectiveness
- Improves members' contributions to teams
- Improves cross-functional teamworking
- Provides valuable insights that feed into personal development plans
- Build and analyse hypothetical teams from employees who have completed the profile
- Provides norm-based scoring for individuals
- Expert reports available online for both individuals and teams
- Online or paper-based completion.
What are the outputs from Teamable?
Once an individual or whole team has completed the questionnaire, team members receive personal reports that identify their preferred roles and their level of role flexibility, enabling an analysis of strengths and development needs to enhance performance. The next step is to look at how balanced the whole team is in the team report.
The Individual Report identifies each team member's two most preferred team roles and provides feedback on how he/she can improve their contribution to the team. Team members are encouraged to expand and develop their range of team-working skills and advice is provided on how they can make their most productive contribution at different stages of the team's lifecycle.
The Team Report provides a view of the balance within the whole team.
It uses expert reporting to make predictions about the kinds of 'blind-spots' that the team may have based on the combined preferences of its members.
Areas where development is likely to be required are identified and suggestions are made for how to address these development areas. With the Teamable online software you can build hypothetical teams by combining any group of peope who have a Teamable profile and generating a report specifically for them.
This enables managers to make predictions about how a certain group of people would work together in the future.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing enquiries, or if you'd like further information.