Raven's APM and SPM Short-Forms
A test of abstract reasoning which identifies problem solving and learning abilities across cultures.
|Administration:||Online (APM also available in paper and pencil format)|
|Norms:||Managerial, Graduate and Employed Adults|
|Scoring:||Automatic online scoring and reporting|
Raven's is a leading global non-verbal measure of mental ability, helping to identify individuals with advanced observation and clear thinking skills who can handle the complexity and ambiguity of the modern workplace.
Raven's offers information about someone's capacity for analysing and solving problems, abstract reasoning, and the ability to learn - and reduces cultural bias with a nonverbal approach.
The Advanced Progressive Matrices (APM): Short Form
- Suitable for senior management positions and senior professional and technical positions
- Differentiates between people at the high end of intellectual ability
- The APM is a timed test containing 23 items and lasts up to 42 minutes (with 2 minutes for practice items).
The Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM): Short Form - online only
- Suitable for supervisory/entry level management positions and mid-level positions
- The SPM test contains 28 items and lasts up to 47 minutes (with 2 minutes for practice items)
Both tests are available for use online under supervised conditions - APM is also available in paper and pencil format.
A full set of norm tables are available to download free of charge to registered users from the website Resources section. Please login before you attempt to view or download.
For those using Raven's full version norms there is a conversion table to the short form.
Please contact Customer Services for price and availablity of the original SPM and APM Set I and Set II
Please note that this product is only available to registered users with an OC2 Qualification Code.